This new generation of VendingMiser technology is an immediate, cost-effective and energy-efficient upgrade to existing installed vending machines. When equipped with the VM2iQ, refrigerated beverage vending machines use less energy and are comparable in daily energy performance to new ENERGY STAR qualified machines.
With VM2iQ, it’s what’s inside that counts.
The VM2iQ incorporates the innovative, energy-saving VendingMiser technology into a 3″ plug and play device that installs internally into the vending machine.
VM2iQ gives you the smart advantage….
- Quick, inexpensive solution to energy savings and conservation
- Not visible to end-user
- Won’t compromise delivery of vended product
- Early ROI
- Helps enviroment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Prolongs lifespan of machine by reducing wear and tear
- RoHS compliant*
Power down, profits up…
The VM2iQ controls the mahcine’s cooling system, allowing the advertising lighting and controller electronics to stay on whle the machine is in energy-saving mode.
Sales information trigggers the colling system’s transit to and from energy-saving mode. While the cooling system is powered down, the VM2iQ:
- Monitors the room’s temperature
- Automatically re-powers the cooling system at one- to 2.5 hour intervals, independant of sales
- Ensures that the product stays cold
The VM2iQ’s micro-controller will never allow the compressor to be turned on within three minutes of the previous cycle, avoiding the high pressure starts – even if installed in machines with mechanical cold controls.
The VM2iQ’s intelligent vending technology generates maintenance savings through reduced running time of vendor components – estimated at $40 – $80 per year. And, you can save up to 35% on your annual utility cost – that’s $100 – $150 per machine per year – based on variable geographic utility rates!
* RoHS ( Restriction of Hazardous Substances ) Compliance restricts the use of hazardous materials in electronic products in an effort to reduce the stream of hazardous waste sent to landfills.